Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Self Reflection

Today I've realized that my heart and passions lie in helping others. That was driven home for me last night while serving burritos to men and women living in run-down motels, but it is a realization I've been coming to over the past wee and probably longer as I contemplate next steps.

I can no longer see myself working for a random corporation in a trivial position. Instead I'm looking to maximize my talent and effectiveness by going into the non-profit realm. There are so many great causes and organizations right here in Denver, that I'm excited to see where I'm lead to.

Today is a great day! I hope and pray the everyone can harness their passions because I know that a mixture of passion, innovation, and drive is a great combination!

All the best,
Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment