Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Are you an Innovatologist

Hello and Welcome to my new blog about innovation.

When I was recently notified about being laid off I decided I needed an outlet to help explore the future and figure out what I'm really all about.

Then it came to me. No matter the task, responsibility, or industry I have a core belief that doing the same thing you've always done will get you the same results you've always gotten.

I've not been a one trick pony when it has come to my career. I've worn many hats in a variety of areas from not-for-profit marketing to detailed knowledge of and responsibility for compliance around pharmaceutical samples.

Regardless of what I've done, the company or industry, I've always taken a fresh approach to the task at hand by figuring out new and fresh ways to approach the various problems.

I hope you'll continue to join me on this journey of innovation and that you yourself will become an innovatologist, defined as one who never settles for the same thing you've always gotten!

All the best,

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment